The Centre organised a training Course on “Education & Training Statistics” at the National Statistical Institute - Niger on 12-15 January 2010. The Course was provided by Dr. Bruno Magloire KAMGHO TEZANOU, an expert from the National Statistical Institute of Cameroon, and was attended by 20 staff members of the National Statistical Institute in Niger.
The training course on “Education & Training Statistics” mainly covered the following subjects:
- Measures of Access to the System of Education;
- Measures of Participation in Education;
- Measures of Internal and External Efficiency;
- Educational Costs and Expenses,
- Need for an Information System for Educational Management of (ISEM)
The aim of this training course was to improve the statistical capacity building and performance of the National Statistical Institute in Niger on “Education & Training Statistics”.