- No books, periodicals, or other materials shall be removed from Library Premises without being registered at the Library counter.
- Books and bound volumes should be handled with great care. Please avoid keeping the volumes open on the table face down, or inserting note books or pencils in between the pages and closing them. Pages must not be folded to serve as bookmarks.
- Defects found in the books and other materials taken out for use or for borrowing should be brought immediately to the notice of the staff on duly. Books loaned should be protected from any damage.
- Readers should not interfere with the comfort of other readers, make noise, cause damage to the library property or disfigure or mutilate or mark with ink or pencil a book, periodical, CD ROM or any other library materials in any way. Reading halls are meant for individual study only. There are separate areas for group study also.
- Users should avoid resting their feet on tables, chairs, shelves, window sills etc.
- A reading place may not reserved during the reader’s absence from the library premises.
- Bags , cases, ink in bottles, food or drink should not be taken into the library.
- Please show the documents which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the check post
- Contact the counter staff for any emergency.