In accordance with the response of the Statistics Indonesia of the Republic of Indonesia to the Centre’s questionnaire on statistical capacity building, the Centre has organised this course at the Statistics Indonesia. The course has been provided by the experts from the Department of Statistics Malaysia.
Target Audience: Staff of the Statistics Indonesia.
Objective: Improving Statistical Capacity Performance of the Statistics Indonesia of the Republic of Indonesia on “National Accounts”.
- Introduction to the System of National Accounts: production accounts;
- GDP at the production accounts: concepts and methodologies;
- GDP by sectors and by expenditures: some problems at regional level compared to national level;
- Data requirements to compile GDP at national and regional levels;
- Reconciliation between GDP at national and regional levels: by sectors; government's expenditures; inter-regional trade;
- Recommendations of the mechanism to reconcile GDP national and regional levels.