In accordance with the response of the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics to the Centre’s questionnaire on statistical capacity building, the Centre has organised this course at the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics. The course has been provided by the experts from the Statistic Division Government of Pakistan.
Target Audience: Staff of the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics.
· Use and misuse of statistics
· Organizing and analyzing data
· Qualitative and quantitative data
· Measures of location and dispersion
· Histograms and bar charts
· Summary statistics and interpretation
Objective: Improving Statistical Capacity Performance of the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics on “Labor Statistics”.
Time Frame: 3 - 5 September 2007